Monday, April 21, 2008

Herpes Outbreak Exercise

groping and trying to draw the impossible life




in girunkatzu
pejus


as to what 'we have done, as you might valutre the current results?
through now this landscape ravaged by war that a company 'fights against itself, against its possibility'. The ugly of all was undoubtedly the inevitable price of war.
E 'because' the enemy has pushed so 'out his mistakes that we have started winning.





route
router


[...]
E 'became ungovernable, this "ground fault" in which new loans was disguised as an old pleasures, and where individuals have so' afraid. Run in circles in the night and are consumed by fire.
They wake up terrified, and try to grope his life.
Rumor has it that those who have lost the expropriation.

Here is a civilization 'that burns, capsizes and sinks in its entirety. Ah! What a great sinking!



bonus track router

And what about the 'state of me in the midst of this terrible disaster, which I find necessary, which you can' also cha say has contributed, since 'is certainly true that I have dedicated to them? This
'a poet of the T'ang wrote in
separating from a traveler, I could apply it at this time of my story?
"dismounted from his horse, I offered him the wine of farewell - and asked him what was the purpose of his trip" - I said I did not succeed in world affairs - I'm going back to the Nan-Shan Mountains to seek rest.



the road
more road


But no, I see very clearly that there is no 'rest for me, and in the first place 'cause no one gives me the grace to think that I did not succeed in world affairs. But, fortunately, no one will 'say even that has been successful. We must therefore admit that there 'success or failure of Guy Debord, and his boundless pretensions.
was already 'the dawn of the tiring day we see the end, when the young Marx wrote to Ruge: "Do not tell me that I respect too much this time, and if but' do not despair, and 'just because of his desperate situation , which fills me with hope. "

The sail of an era for the cool story has not died down anything, I must say, the passions of which I have given examples so 'beautiful and sad. How
still show these reflections on violence, there will be for me to 'return it' reconciliation.
wisdom will not be 'never.

Guy Debord, in girum imus nocte et igni consumimur


tartie from --- Gallizio
time not sail, anchored in what it 'nothing to



permalink

0 comments:

Post a Comment