Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Yellow Eyes Treatment Bilirubin

NEWS

Hello dear friends, I finally manage to peep ... Sara is asleep while I took advantage of a pò.Ringrazio all very much for your advice regarding my post "HELP", I knew I could count on your valuable advice unfortunately have not yet been able to "pitta" on a cloth, but soon I'll show the risultato.E 'a period a little so' always busy with small, home, and when it leaves a bit of sun we take advantage Sara and I to go out to make step for the country ... of course the weather is always a little to make the evening more and are so tired! Sara is a volcano does not stand still, some days like today, I'd love to disconnect and take some time for me, I know you are thinking that they are "naughty" with my baby, but sometimes I miss some of my space ... not sgridatemi! I always feel guilty about on days like these!


well! Hours you put pictures of my creation that I had done on the feast of the flower of May 1st (going so 'so', there were few people around).






























grande.Mau soon a big kiss and Sarah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment