Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Perfect Brizilan Gallery

SOS TATA

Hello dear, I came to find Dolcifusa and I decided to participate in its Game and giveway ... fingers crossed! If you want to snoop on his blog address is dolcifusa.blogspot.com.
How are you? Us well even though some days struggling with Sara doing a bit of whim to eat ... turns face when you approach with a spoon, begins to scream and piangere.e 'really see it so bad' and I do not know if it's the heat, to the teeth, growth or tired because of pappa.cerco to vary the flavors and dishes, but sometimes I find myself not knowing what to cook! frustrating!
what you were doing with your little angels?
every day I watch the episodes of curiosity that make up SOS Tata Sky, and I always hope to capture the advice, ideas that Tata gives parents to be able to enforce the rules, but often it is older babies Sara . I will treasure their advice for the future, but I need one for my little problem ... the only thing I'm trying to do is make it "mess" with the jelly because I see that wants to touch everything and does not take more leave, I know that at this age want to experience the "eating alone" even though most of the food goes everywhere except in your mouth! patience sometimes runs but does not solve anything and if blaming the ok, the floor is dirty! the laveremo!
do not know what else to do, you have a tip you mothers certainly more experienced than me?!
thank you as always I'm going because the little girl woke up from nap.
Kisses presto.mammamau.

0 comments:

Post a Comment