Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mobile Home Skirting Kits



Hello everyone, I head to greet you and wish you happy holidays to those who are away or those of us who still needs to go! Departure Saturday morning destination Trentino (you've probably already heard me mention the name of the mountain and there will be new) in Val di Ledro ... we have already gone a week in June and now we torniamo.Sara is fine, walking even now is so 'safe running and I did not think when I started 'acting up soon! I must say that is committed in those very moments! still all right, her smile makes you forget just why there is arrabbiare.Mi regret not having been heard before, but the days are very full, thank goodness there is now at home dad!
soon and happy holidays to tutti.bacioni Mau & family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment