Friday, October 29, 2010

Stahni Zdarma Milena Velba

HELP

Hello dear, first of all I wanted to thank you for coming to see me even though it was passed by a while that I wrote and passed to pry into your blog ... I'm looking for an idea country in order to "widen" the crib I made anno.Avevo got a kit last country with nativity scene painting, or rather, hut with ox and donkey, Mary, Joseph and Jesus' bambino.Ho Renee Mullins found the sheep, but I try to add other characters like shepherds, etc.. Unfortunately, in the magazines are so many Santas of all kinds, but we never see the crib! Have any of you give me the address? now I do a tour of the web to see if I find a little something for now ... if I can grazie.Stasera place a picture of my crib so 'will help you better understand.
Thank you all, kisses Mom Mau.

0 comments:

Post a Comment